Zpg High Quality Vacuum Rake Dryer
|1-2 3-4 5+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $1,500 US $1,000 US $500|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: ZPG
- Flow: Cross Flow
- Material Status: Cream
- Operational Method: Intermittent
- Heating Area(M2): 6
- Power(Kw): 4
- Working Volume(L): 300
- Transport Package: Can Negotiate
- Origin: Chang Zhou China
- Movement Way: Fixed
- Heating Mode: Transmission
- Drying Medium: Air
- Type: Vacuum Rake
- Srirring Revolution(Rpm): 6-30stepless Variable
- Vacuum in The Cylinder(MPa): -0.09-0.096
- Trademark: Jingzhu
- Specification: 300L
ZPG Vacuum Harrow Dryer is an innovation horizontal batch-type vacuum dryer improved on the basic of introduced technology of harrow dryer.
The moister of wet material will be evaporated by heat transmission. The stirrer with blade will remove material on hot surface and move in the container to form cycle flow .The evaporated moisture will be pumped by vacuum pump.
1. This dryer adapted the interlayer heating technology. The heat conducting area is large and the heat efficiency is high.
2. This dryer is equipped with stirring device; it keeps the raw material in a continuous circling status inside of the cylinder so the heating uniformity is improved greatly.
3. With the stirring functions, the dryer can easily dry the pulpiness, paste-like mixture or powder materials.
This dryer is widely used in pharmaceutical industry, foodstuff industry, chemical industry and etc. Especially suitable for the following materials:
1. Pulpiness, paste-like mixture or powder materials.
2. Thermal sensitive material which required to be dried at lower temperature.
3. Materials that are easy to oxidize or explode and the material that have strong irritative or toxic. 4. Materials that required recovering solvent.
|Srirring revolution||rpm||6-30stepless variable|
|Design pressure of Jacket(Hot water)||MPa||≤0.3|
|Vacuum in the cylinder||MPa||-0.09~0.096|
Notes: The evaporated amount of water is related to the characteristics of raw materials and the temperature of inlet air and outlet air. When the temperature of the outlet air is 90°C, the water evaporated curve is listed in above table (for reference only). If the product have been improved or updated by new technology, the related parameters will be change accordingly!